Friday, October 7, 2011

“No N***ers Please” Sign Shocks Michigan State University Students


EAST LANSING, Mich. – The campus of Michigan State University has been rocked by recent acts of racial intimidation directed toward Black students. The student body at the state’s largest university made their voices loudly heard on Tuesday night that these acts will not be tolerated.
“The incident that really jump-started this movement was an incident at Akers Hall where someone wrote ‘No Ni**ers, please’ on a door of a young lady’s room,” said Mario Lemons, the president of the MSU Black Student Alliance (BSA). “The residence life staff told us not to talk about. Of course, someone took a picture of it and sent it to one of us. 


This is what was written on a students door deck at MSU

Students are standing up for what's right and speaking on this issue at MSU. 

(Black Student Alliance of MSU)

2 comments:

  1. I like the pictures. It makes me feel like I am there and it is really happening. Anyone could have taken them which makes me feel like I am on Facebook. It is definitely targeting the younger audience whither that was intentional or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mary, thanks for the comment, I have changed my blog site for the class to http://kronmultimedia.wordpress.com/ .. you can check out Multimedia issues there, I decided to continue to use this blog for my personal usages.

    ReplyDelete